What are you looking for?
We are delighted to welcome you to the Lipault Paris Singapore website www.lipault.com.sg, the official online store for the Lipault Paris brand in Singapore, where you can browse, select and order products advertised on the website from Samsonite Singapore Pte Ltd in Singapore.
2. Access to and use of this Website and its contents (for the purposed of this Agreement shall refer to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Website, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Website, hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Content” or “Contents”) are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and to this Agreement. By accessing, browsing, and shopping at this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Agreement, which form a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree, please exit this Website.
3. This Agreement may be changed by us from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest version of this Agreement shall be posted on the Website, and you should always review the most up to date Agreement prior to using the Website to ensure that you have a current understanding of the latest version Agreement under which you are permitted to access this Website.
4. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF) AND THE USE OF INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (OR PORTIONS THEREOF), IS NOT INTENDED, AND IS PROHIBITED, WHERE SUCH ACCESS OR USE VIOLATES APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
1. You must be a registered user or guest (“User”) to place orders and access some features of the Website. You will provide us with personal identifiable information including your full name, address, a valid email address and a telephone number (“PII”). You must ensure this information is accurate and current.
2. By using the Website and its associated functionality, and if you opt in to receive email updates from us, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Your consent to receipt of certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our service, such as receiving reminders that items are in your shopping cart if you leave the page during a transaction
3. To register an account and/or order from the Website you must be at least 18 years old, have a current Singapore residential/business address and have capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
1. You must only use the Website through the interfaces provided by us and in accordance with this Agreement and any applicable law.
2. You must not (or attempt to):
1. We use our best efforts to keep the information on the Website updated. However, it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors on the Website. The information and other material published on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The weights, dimensions and volumes of the products are approximate only. We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that product information is accurate and to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products. However, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
2. Changes are periodically made to the information on the Website without notice to you. We reserve the right to change the Website at any time, in its discretion. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Website or any materials or Content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be liable for the use of the Website, including, without limitation, the Content and any errors contained therein.
3. While we make efforts to ensure that items listed as cabin carry-on/hand luggage meet current airline restrictions, we cannot be held responsible if an airline applies other check-in standards or if airlines or airports change their restrictions.
4. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of goods before you order the goods.
5. All references on this Website to information, materials, products, and services apply to information, materials, products and services available in the countries or jurisdictions specified with respect to such information only, unless otherwise stated. Nothing in this Website constitutes an offer to buy or sell our products or services in any jurisdiction.
1. You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you.
2. The promotion of goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
3. Orders placed by you are offers to purchase goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
4. Product(s) in your cart are only reserved for a limited period of time, specified by us. Orders are only confirmed once payment is received in full.
5. We may reject your order, including in circumstances where we believe there may be a credit card fraud, or where we later become unable to ship your order, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website.
6. You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in this Agreement. In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfil your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
7. You acknowledge that all orders through the Website are with respect to product(s) intended for your personal and domestic use only and not for any commercial use or resell, and quantity restrictions may apply as set out on the Website from time to time.
1. The prices of product(s), delivery and other charges shown are all in Singapore dollars (“SGD”).
2. The price of the product(s) you order is the price that is displayed on the Website at the time you confirm your order and will be confirmed on the e-mail order confirmation.
3. All payment(s) must be received in full prior to dispatch of product(s). If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order.
1. Online offers and promotions may only be used at the Website and do not apply to purchases at other online or retail outlets. You may receive online offers and promotions which include a promotional or coupon code (Code) for use when shopping at the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of making your purchase online. We cannot apply the Code retrospectively once you have submitted your Order.
2. Terms and conditions will apply to the use of the offer or promotion. Please read these carefully to make sure you can take proper advantage of these offers. Any Code is non-transferable and, unless expressly stated, may not be used in conjunction with any other offers. If your code is lost or stolen it will not be reissued.
3. Any percentage (%) off or discount stated applies to the Singapore recommended retail price (RRP) of items.
1. Subject to this Agreement, we will supply the product(s) shown on your order confirmation. We will use our best endeavors to meet indicated timeframes for delivery, however we cannot guarantee delivery timeframes will be met.
2. We offer standard delivery free of charge for orders to all residential/business addresses in Singapore. Additional charges may apply to delivery to Sentosa Island. We are unable to deliver items to Jurong Island, or overseas, or to PO Boxes.
3. The actual time of deliver will also be subject to the delivery schedule of the 3rd party logistic provider (“3PL”) engaged by Samsonite which may be changed from time to time by the 3PL without any prior notice.
4. Erroneously communicated addresses are the responsibility of the User and may lead to extra charges that will be recovered from the User.
5. We ship our products using 3rd party logistic service (3PL). We require someone to sign for delivery. You accept that a delivery is signed for by a person other than the User, provided that such person is present at the delivery address and an adult of 18 years or age or over.
1. We endeavor to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At times, however, goods actually delivered may to a small extent differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
2. All goods are packed in good condition and appropriate packaging. No buyer's specific requirements will be entertained.
1. We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. You will receive a full refund in the event we cannot fulfil your order.
1. Where the Singapore consumer protection laws provide certain guaranteed standards and protection to consumers when they purchase goods, your consumer rights will be respected.
2. We offer additional commercial warranty on certain products. For details of this warranty, please refer to the warranty card attached to the product and/or to the Website.
1. A return can only be made within seven (7) days from receipt of product(s) by you if the product(s) have been purchased on the Website. For returns of products purchased from another retailer, please contact the store of purchase.
2. When seeking to return a product, Users must complete the return form and submit it to our Customer Service team. Where required, we will provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
3. You must cover the cost of the return if it is due to a change of mind and the product must be returned to us in its original condition (including authentic labels, use instructions, guarantee leaflets and other hang tags) in order to obtain a refund. If the order was received with: a gift with purchase, bonus items, bundles, sets, it must be returned together with the returned order.
4. Once an item is returned we will either inspect your product(s) and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your product(s). If we do not believe a remedy is applicable (for example, where we believe the product(s) have been misused or the defect/damage is not covered by the commercial warranty), we will reject your claim and return your product(s) to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive product(s) we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
5. Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. We aim to process refunds and replacements within thirty (30) days of receipt by us of the original product(s), however this may take longer depending on your item and the number of returns in our system.
1. Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and all of its Content are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) laws, including without limitation those of the United States, Luxembourg and Singapore, and all Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of Samsonite or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2. The posting of any Content on this Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any Content viewed through this Website. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
3. Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Website and its Content to display, download, archive and print in hard copy, portions of this Website on a temporary basis and for your individual use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
1. All Content, graphics, user and visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork, and computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and arrangement of such material contained or used in the Website is either owned, controlled, or licensed to us, or is otherwise subject to the intellectual property rights of third parties and is protected by copyright, patent and trade mark laws and various other intellectual property rights. We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided or authored by us. Nothing in the Agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, images, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
2. The Samsonite logo, all brand and/or product names, all page headers, all custom graphics, all button icons, all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this Website, unless otherwise noted, are service marks, trademarks (whether registered or not) and/or trade dress of Samsonite (the “Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated on the Website are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.3. Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used by Samsonite with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
3. You may not:
1. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR EMAIL SENT FROM US WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES). WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
2. The information and all other materials on this Website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, statements, opinions and other material on this Website or any website with which it is linked.
3. Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affected by these provisions, and we do not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws we, on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors, exclude AND DISCLAIM liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any website with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
2. This Agreement gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or certain kinds of limitations or exclusions of liability, so the limitations & exclusions set out in this Agreement may not apply to you. Other jurisdictions allow limitations and exclusions subject to certain conditions. In such a case the limitations and exclusions set out in this Agreement shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of such applicable jurisdictions.
1. You are responsible for providing and maintaining all personal computer and communications equipment and Internet access accounts necessary to gain access to this Website.
2. In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
3. Your account, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or username by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password (contact Samsonite at email@example.com) and until we are so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
4. You agree to use the Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Website is strictly prohibited. Samsonite reserves all rights and remedies available to it.
5.You agree to indemnify, release and hold us harmless as well as our officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees from any claim, liability, loss, expense or demand, including legal costs on an indemnity basis, related to your violation of this Agreement or your access or use of this Website (including any information, materials, products or services available through this Website).
1. We will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
2. This Agreement shall be subject to, governed by and construed under the laws of Singapore, without regard to conflict of law principles. Access to, or use of, this Website or information, materials, products and/or services on this Website may be prohibited by law in certain countries or jurisdictions. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this Website.
3. You hereby consent and waive all objections to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Singapore and venue therein to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of this Website. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of this agreement is taking place or originating.
4. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision, and a waiver by us of any right under this Agreement on any occasion will not in any way constitute a waiver of such right or any other right on any other occasion. In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, such invalidity will not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement, and the parties will substitute for the invalid provision a provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid provision. This Agreement will apply in lieu of and notwithstanding any specific legend or statement associated with any particular document or information exchanged.
5. If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
6. This Agreement is made for the benefit of you and Samsonite only. No one other than a party to this Agreement shall have any rights to enforce any term and condition of this Agreement, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance or otherwise.
7. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Website (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Website.
1. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or any other matter, or if you have technical problems in accessing information on our Website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A submission will not in any way establish a confidential relationship nor will it place us in the position of receiving a submission in trust and we shall not be obligated and makes no commitment to treat or maintain as confidential such submissions.
2. We shall have the right to retain any material submitted to it, to make copies thereof and to retain the same in its files.
3. No obligation is assumed by us or may be implied by the receipt or examination of the submission unless or until a formal written agreement signed by us and by you, and then our obligations shall be only as expressed in that written agreement.